Managing Collaborations: The Playbook On How Tech Companies Should Share Developed Intellectual Property (Part 2)
Join me for a great dissuasion on how tech companies should share company developed IP with a collaboration partner in this Arkansas SBTDC webinar. We'll discuss:
Types of collaborations
Ways to apportion IP resulting from the collaboration
Planning to exit the collaboration
What happens when the collaboration fails
You should attend if:
1) You are in a business that manufactures or sells materials, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, or software.
2) You are the recipient of technology licensed in from a University or from the U.S. Federal Government.
3) Your company is the recipient of an SBIR or STTR grant.
4) You are currently or are thinking of collaborating with an outside company or person to develop a technology.
5) You have filed for patent or copyright protection in the last 1 year.