Join me for a great dissuasion on how tech companies should share company developed IP with a collaboration partner in this Arkansas SBTDC webinar. We'll discuss:
How to choose the right collaboration partner
When to use CDAs and MTAs and when to avoid those agreements altogether
When patents become important
How to make sure your collaboration partner is doing the right thing
You should attend if:
1) You are in a business that manufactures or sells materials, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, or software.
2) You are the recipient of technology licensed in from a University or from the U.S. Federal Government.
3) Your company is the recipient of an SBIR or STTR grant.
4) You are currently or are thinking of collaborating with an outside company or person to develop a technology.
5) You have filed for patent or copyright protection in the last 1 year.